It’s not an over statement to say the packaging design of a product is as important as the brand itself.
The concept is pretty simple. The more attractive your packaging is, the more customers you attract.
It also helps stand you out from your competitors as your brand has a longer lasting impression on customers than that of a poorly packaged product.
Your product design is the first thing people see and it could influence decisions even before the actual product is in sight.
You lose lots of potential customers when your overall delivery doesn’t pass a strong message.
Our team at Black Mansion would help build a brand image that will stand out from the business competitors.
We ensure your packaging answers these questions
- Who designed this product? Who is the product for?
- What is the product used for? Does it have any limitations? What knowledge do I need to use this product?
- Where is the product made? Where can I learn more about the manufacturer and purchase companion products?
- When is the product supposed to be used? Does it have an expiration date?
- Why do I need this product? How will it improve the quality of my life? Why should I spend my money on this product?
Our detailed niche research coupled with a relevant implementation strategy would leave your business with a packaging model that converts.
Once we ensure your branding covers the main questions, three key factors complete the basis on what your packaging should entail.
- Protection: Without a safe housing for your product, it is vulnerable to several environmental hazards
- Storage: It’s important your products can properly stack, store and ship without losing quality.
- Transportation: From point of purchase to its delivery, proper packaging ensures it gets there in one piece
Now your product packaging design follows all these, with an appealing design from our team, you can expect to retain your customers.
Get in touch with us and get your products properly packaged, attractive and marketable to customers.